Membership benefits (student members)
Benefits for students include the same benefits received by professional members:
- a copy of the conference proceedings from AAMAS (on CD-ROM), K-CAP (on CD-ROM), and IUI;
- access in the ACM Digital Library to the Proceedings of all the SIGAI sponsored conferences and many in-cooperation conferences;
- discounts on registration at SIGAI sponsored conferences;
- networking and leadership opportunities through SIGAI activities, student and professional chapter meetings, and the ACM student website;
- opportunities for support to attend conferences sponsored by SIGAI to present a paper. Contact the conference chair for details;
- mentoring for PhD students by senior researchers at some conferences sponsored by SIGAI and at the AAAI/SIGAI Doctoral Consortium
Are you interested in joining SIGAI?
Visit the page devoted to ACM student members at http://www.acm.org/membership/student/. The page has links to valuable services, such as
- the Professional Developement Center http://pd.acm.org/, which provides access to many free on-line books and free courses;
- the Job Board at the Career Resource Center http://jobcentre.acm.org/, which lists job opportunities and provides a place for posting resumes.
In addition, you can access ACM magazines, manage your Web account, access the Digital Library, and much more.