Local ACM/SIGAI Chapters
Our local chapters provide a unique combination of social interaction and professional dialogue among peers, in their own geographic area. Chapter members' backgrounds represent all facets of computing, from academia, research, business and industry; it will invariably focus on the kind of information and insight that cannot easily be gathered in any other way.
At this time, the local ACM/SIGAI chapters include:
- ACM SIGAI Bay Area Chapter - The SF Bay Area ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence (SIGAI) serves as a community for AI researchers to connect, learn, share insights, advance the field, and contribute back to the community.
- K-State ACM Chapter - The K-STATE Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) is the professional organization for computer scientists. It strives to bring the computer science community closer by hosting a variety of events as well as getting involved in the community.
- SIGAI OC: Applied Artificial Intelligence and Analytics SIGAI Chaper - As a SIGAI ACM Local Chapter, we are looking to provide and promote interaction and dialogue between academia, research, business, and industry. We are avid observers of how AI impacts our lives and businesses, and we want to share what we’ve learned as well as hear what everybody else’s experiences are.
- China ACM SIGAI Chapter - A chapter based in Chengdu, China.
- Lahore ACM SIGAI Chapter - A chapter based in Lahore, Pakistan.
- SRM ACM SIGAI Student Chapter - A chapter based in Chennai, India.