ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence
Who we are: academic and industrial researchers, practitioners, software developers, end users, and students.
What we do:
- Promote and support the growth and application of AI principles and techniques throughout computing
- Sponsor or co-sponsor high-quality, AI-related conferences
- Organize the Career Network and Conference (SIGAI CNC) for early-stage researchers in AI
- Sponsor recognized AI awards
- Support important journals in the field
- Provide scholarships to student members to attend conferences
- Promote AI education and publications through various forums and the ACM digital library
AI is increasingly an interdisciplinary area, and your membership supports these goals. Join us today!