ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence
Who we are: academic and industrial researchers, practitioners, software developers, end users, and students.
What we do:
- Promote and support the growth and application of AI principles and techniques throughout computing
- Sponsor or co-sponsor high-quality, AI-related conferences
- Publish the quarterly newsletter AI Matters and its namesake blog
- Organize the Career Network and Conference (SIGAI CNC) for early-stage researchers in AI
- Sponsor recognized AI awards
- Support important journals in the field
- Provide scholarships to student members to attend conferences
- Promote AI education and publications through various forums and the ACM digital library
AI is increasingly an interdisciplinary area, and your membership supports these goals. Join us today!
Both members and non-members are welcome to join our mailing list to receive timely announcements of interest to researchers and practitioners.